Designed by German design legend Hartmut Esslinger of Sony and Apple Macintosh fame, our new über-performance power amp HEISENBERG combines Audionet's unique electronics, stratosphere version, with a design quality that has not been seen in the realms of highenddom before.
The patented floating design encorporates the ultimate audiophile qualities.
One amp to rule them all – HEISENBERG rises high above anything, anywhere – even our serial show winners ART and VIP (2015 "best sound" at RMAF, AXPONA, T.H.E.SHOW and HIGHEND.
- Mono power amplifier for absolute channel separation
- Magnetically and capactively optimized circuit and device design without any ferro-magnetic materials
- Floating Design for optimal resitance against microphonic effects and temperature stability
- The floating panels of the body are resonance-optimized by massive brass pads on an aluminum frame
- Mounting and bolted assembly of transformers made of stainless steel
- Air Flow Design circuit boards for an optimum of cooling and stable quiecent currents
- Galvanic separation of all analog circuits by opto couplers
- Audionet ULA technology (Ultra Linear Amplifier) for real-time linearization of distortions
- Rhodium Cinch jacks and Rhodium torque speaker terminals by Furutech
- DC coupled with no sound deminishing capacitors or coils, shortest signal paths
- Lossless signal transport via massive, gold-plated copper rails to the speaker terminals
- No speaker relais
- Two separate power supplies for device control and detection & monitoring of zero-crossing of mains power
- Four power supplies for positive and negative power supplies, separate for input & driver stage and power stage
- Two encapsulated und decoupled 50 VA toroid transformers for input & driver stage
- Two encapsulated and decoupled 1,200 VA toroid transformers for the power stage - ensuring a perfect power supply
- Low impedance-optimized power capacitors with silk dielectric and a total capacitance of 196,000 µF
- Microprocessor controlled protection circuit with separate power supply, detecting high frequency, DC, overload and overheating
- Rhodium fuse